ordinary girl

An ordinary girl with an ordinary life loved with an extraordinary love by the extraordinary God

Thursday, March 15, 2007

NOTE

Hi everyone... in case you check my blog routinely, just thought I'd point out that I published a new post yesterday, "Mee and I", but it ended up further down the page. I began it soon after getting back from Thailand, saved it as a draft, and just finished it. Blogspot must use the date I began writing it, so it's out of order according to when I published it.

I'll have more photos by next week. Last night I went throught the hundreds and hundreds I have on CDs from all the women who went with me. Fun... but there are a LOT of them! I'll look for the best ones and get them up here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home