ordinary girl

An ordinary girl with an ordinary life loved with an extraordinary love by the extraordinary God

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hi everyone-- Saawa tii kha!

This conference is the most fun I've had in a long time! I'm really tired after the long day of leading worship with the kids yesterday and this morning, and of walking in the night market bargaining with vendors last night, but I'm also energized. I love everything about what I'm doing-- leading worship, singing my songs, working with these great children, enjoying the camaraderie with my teammates from church, the Thai culture and food, and lots more that I can't remember because I'm a little brain dead.

This is the smallest group of children. Yesterday we had a group of 62! Today we're breaking them into two groups for their benefit as well as ours!!

Please pray for two new friends. One who follows Jesus, and one who knows about Him in her head, but maybe not in her heart. Also continue to pray for the children. Mrs. Susan will ask them to respond to Jesus' call tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tacosix said...

Hi Mrs. Howie!! This is Joe Tacosik, and all of the other kids, just wanting to say hi and find out what is going on there...WE MISS YOU GUYS!!...and are missing the molasses cookies :-)...The Tacosiks

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, continuing to pray for you, the children, and the missions team. I am so excited to see your pictures to hear of what is happening in Thailand. May God continue to bless you and the entire team. Thank you for sharing.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home