ordinary girl

An ordinary girl with an ordinary life loved with an extraordinary love by the extraordinary God

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm SO untechnical.... I've had posts for this blog written for weeks, but haven't been able to figure it out! Here's one from two weeks ago.... we'll see if it makes it OK.

Wow! There's nothing like a shot in each arm to make going overseas real. I remember to pray about going to Thailand every time I move an arm!

I also have my plane ticket! For awhile, the financial support was coming in VERY slowly... but then, when I was beginning to doubt whether God had REALLY called me (maybe I just thought He did?!?) I received a huge gift. God is SO gracious and merciful. He knew that I needed the confirmation even more than the money.

One of the reasons I thought maybe I wasn't supposed to go to Thailand was because Tom was diagnosed with thyroid cancer after I committed to going to Thailand. Although it's 90% curable, we've had extra expenses, and the timing isn't the best. But God continues to move everything forward. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home